New Degree Seeking Students Registration
2. Submit high school and/or official college transcripts.
Please issue transcript to:
Eastern WV Community and Technical College
316 Eastern Drive
Moorefield, WV 26836
3. Submit proof of measles/rubella immunization if you plan to be a full-time student and are 24 years old or younger.
4. Submit ACT/SAT scores if required (graduated within the last 5 years or completed less than 30 transfer credit hours).
5. Make an appointment and complete course placement assessment if required.
6. Make an appointment and complete financial aid application, if appropriate.
7. Attend a New Student Orientation and Registration session.
8. Receive a copy of your course schedule.
9. Pay tuition or make payment arrangements.
10. Register for a VDL/On Line Orientation session, if appropriate.