Micro Credential Overview
Food and farm safety extend to every aspect of an agricultural operation, the Agribusiness Diversification and Value Adding Certification provides training on the latest industry standards and best practices.
To receive a certificate in this micro credential, you must complete 16 contact hours.
- Meat Clerk Certificate (15*)
- Meat Cutting Certificate (20*)
- PSA Grower Training: Covering Food Safety Modernization Act and Produce Safety Rules (FMSA Certificate and GAP recommendations) (8*)
- Writing your Farm Food Safety Plan (First step towards GAP Certificate) (8*)
- HACCP Day 1 & 2: Farm and Food Safety Certificate (July 2023) (16*)
*indicates contact hours
Range Meat Academy
Meat Clerk Lesson Example
Meat Cutter Highlights
Note: The Range Meat Clerk Certification is a pre-requisite to the Range Meat Cutter Certification.
To enroll in an Ag Workforce Training, please complete the application below and send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note: Applicants under 18 years old must have a parental and principal/guidance counselor signature for acceptance.