ADSS Password Manager
ADSS is the password manager students can use to update their student account passwords, which will expire every 90 days. The tool can also help with forgotten passwords and locked accounts.
- Students will NOT use the same username and password as Blackboard.
- Students will log in to Brightspace using their universal student account.
- Be sure you have updated your account password with ADSS before trying to log in to Brightspace the first time.
- Please read the information below the Brightspace logo if you need help with the Brightspace login.
- If you have trouble logging into Brightspace, always try to log into ADSS to see if you can solve the problem (your account might need a password update).
Email/Microsoft® 365 Access
Students who still need help logging into their Eastern email account or onto Eastern computers, please ask our Peer Coaches in the Learning Lab.
If the Coaches can’t resolve the problem, please contact the college's front desk personnel at 304-434-8000 to have them file a support ticket with IT support staff.
Instructional Technology Accessibility and Privacy
Eastern provides information to learners regarding accessibility of course technologies and information regarding data and privacy.
The document below (see button link to the document) lists external links that provide accessibility and privacy information for course technologies used at Eastern.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) notice:
In accordance with the American with Disabilities Act, Eastern West Virginia Technical and Community College’s programs and courses will be accessible to the handicapped and disabled. If you have a disability which impairs your access to a course or your ability to pursue the coursework as it is presented, notify the instructor. Eastern’s ADA contact is Monica Wilson, Interim Vice President of Academic and Student Services.
*For TTY access, please dial 711 to be directed to the WV Relay Service.