Interest Track Overview
This series will provide classroom and on-farm training for beginning and experienced high tunnel producers to learn how to properly manage and crop plan for consistent production.
To receive a certificate in this interest track, you must complete 15 contact hours.
- Cover Cropping and Soil Health (3*)
- Crop Scheduling and Succession Planting (6*)
- Integrated Pest Management (3*)
- Irrigation Management (3.5*)
- Fertigation and Nutrient Management (6*)
- Preparing and Packaging for Sales (3*)
*indicates contact hours
To enroll in an Ag Workforce Training, please complete the application below and send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note: Applicants under 18 years old must have a parental and principal/guidance counselor signature for acceptance.