Student Ambassadors are a group of scholarship recipients who are selected to represent Eastern throughout the academic year.
About the Ambassador Program
Ambassadors who are selected represent the College to prospective students, their families, and the community at large over the period of one academic year (July 1 – June 30).
Student Ambassadors represent Eastern both on and off-campus. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Checking your Eastern email account 3-5 times each week (this will be the primary means of communication)
- Leading campus tours
- Attending recruiting events
- Connecting with students who have specific questions about Eastern
- Promoting opportunities to be actively involved on campus
- Advancing the ideals of higher education through community outreach efforts
- Develop valuable leadership and communication skills
- Make meaningful connections with prospective and new students by sharing your experience and knowledge of Eastern
- Work closely with College faculty, staff and administration
- Enhance your personal resume
- Receive free promotional materials