Non-Traditional Student Scholarship
The Non-Traditional Student Scholarship for Adult Learners will be awarded to one recipient who is at least 24 years of age.
About the Scholarship
The Eastern West Virginia Community and Technical College Scholarship for Non-Traditional Students will be awarded to selected recipients in the form of a waiver for tuition and fees associated with attendance at Eastern WV Community and Technical College (excluded are the following fees: book, online class fee, lab, and other) for one academic year, with a review after the first semester before renewal.
The recipient of the scholarship shall meet the following initial requirements:
- Have a high school diploma or TASC certificate or home school diploma;
- Be 24 years old or older;
- Plan to attend Eastern WV Community and Technical during the 2021-2022 academic year;
- Enroll in one of the transfer degree programs (AA/AS) not eligible for the WV Invests Grant (www.wvinvests.org)
- Complete the required application which is to be neatly handwritten or typed. Additional sheets may be attached as needed;
- Complete the 2022 FAFSA and any other documents needed by financial aid and admissions.
All applications must be postmarked by August 7, 2021.