As part of the Agriculture Workforce Trainings, the Farm Fellowship offers an in depth intensive training experience that combines classroom training with hands-on practical experience and mentoring through on farm apprenticeships and ‘learn to earn’ opportunities in up to four certificate interest tracks.
- Complete the Farm Business Management Certificate.
- Conduct an assigned 40-hour agribusiness internship.
- Complete at least one of the three additional interest tracks including: Agribusiness Diversification and Value Adding, Horticulture Management Systems Certificate, or Livestock Management Systems.
Fellows will be provided agribusiness coaching support and mentorship. Successful fellows completing these requirements within the annual year will earn $700 and respective certifications. Accepted fellows will be notified by December 5 to confirm their one year program (1/1/2023 – 12/31/2023).
- Limited to 15 fellows per yer.
- Accepting applications now until November 4, 2022.
To enroll in an Ag Workforce Training, please complete the application below and send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note: Applicants under 18 years old must have a parental and principal/guidance counselor signature for acceptance.