Eastern West Virginia Community & Technical College will begin distribution of applications to its 2020-2022 Nursing Program Cohort November 4, 2019. All applications and supporting documentation must be submitted February 3, 2020 at 4:30 PM.
Applicants are required to meet a set of academic requirements, which are as follows:
- If applicant has failed from two previous Nursing Programs, applicant will not be considered for admission.
- Applicant must be a high school graduate or have passed the GED US/TASC test.
- Applicant must have a 2.5 GPA or higher from high school or college courses.
- Applicant must be eligible to take college-level English and Math.
- Applicants must have an adjusted individual cumulative score of 75 or higher on the HESI A2 Test.
Classes will begin August 19, and the last day to register for courses is August 16.
For more information call 304-434-8000, toll free 877-982-2322, or visit www.easternwv.edu.