2 Year Degree
Associate in Applied Science • 60 Credit Hours
1 Year Certificate
Certificate in Applied Science • 30 Credit Hours
Associate Degree Overview
The Associate in Applied Science degree in Business Management provides students with a basic knowledge of business organization and procedures. The program is designed for persons who are seeking full-time employment in an entry-level management position. This program applies business and management concepts and provides hands-on technological applications for accounting, economics, business law, management, and marketing.
Upon successful completion of the Business Management A.A.S. Degree Program, the graduate will be able to demonstrate:
- basic knowledge of business organization and procedures
- basic knowledge of business tools including computers and other communications equipment
- a broad understanding of the global economy and its impact on business management
- understanding of basic accounting principles and practices and basic management functions demonstrate understanding of basic business legal and ethical principles
- knowledge in general education
- effective skills in communication, problem-solving, and decision making
The program qualifies graduates for many positions, including entry-level jobs such as:
- office manager
- administrative support professional
Skill sets are for those interested in acquiring or strengthening select business skills for the workplace or job market.
- General Business
- Small Business Management
Upon successful completion of the College Certificate Business Management Program, the graduate will be able to:
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of business organization and procedures
- Demonstrate effective skills in business communication
- Demonstrate knowledge in college-level math and business tools, including computer applications
Full-time day, part-time evening. (Students should see advisor for recommended course sequencing.)
Estimate Your Costs
Eastern is one of the most affordable colleges in the United States!
Rates are for 2022-2023 and based on two full-time (12 credit hour) semesters. Rates are subject to change and do not include books, academic supplies, or student fees.
|Tuition Rates||Eastern||WV 2-Year Colleges||WV 4-Year Colleges|
|West Virginia Residents||$3,840||$4,776||$12,410|
Program Is Eligible for West Virginia Invests
Eastern adheres to an open admission policy which means applications with a high school diploma or GED are eligible for admission.