Interest Track Overview
The Farm Business Management Certification provides business skills and risk management in key agribusiness areas including: production, finance, marketing, legal and human resources.
To receive a certificate in this interest track, you must complete 18 contact hours.
- Hard Work and Harmony (3*)
- Initiating and Scaling up Production (6*)
- Managing Financial Risks (3*)
- Managing Human Resource Risks (3*)
- Managing Legal Risk Part 1 and 2 (6*)
- Managing Marketing Risks (3*)
- Managing Production Risks (3*)
*indicates contact hours
To enroll in an Ag Workforce Training, please complete the appropriate application below and send it via email to email@example.com.
*Please note: The youth application requires a parental and principal/guidance counselor signature for acceptance.