CCA 2017 Fall Conference
“A New Chapter of Appalachia: Stories of Success, Innovation, and Hope”
November 1-3, 2017
Hosted by Eastern West Virginia Community and Technical College with sessions held at Moorefield Army National Guard Center adjacent to Eastern’s campus.
This year’s fall conference host college, Eastern West Virginia Community and Technical College, is planning a conference which will focus on success, innovation, and hope. The conference will begin with breakfast on Thursday, November 2, continue throughout the day, include dinner, and continue on Friday, November 3 until noon. The sessions on Friday are being combined with Eastern’s third annual Agriculture Innovation Showcase.
For the Fall 2017 Conference, with the theme “A New Chapter of Appalachia: Stories of Success, Innovation, and Hope,” please
- Attend the conference. The college is conveniently located less than two hours from the Dulles airport and about 43 miles from I-81. Exit 296 HWY 48/55 316 Eastern Drive, Moorefield, WV
- Bring your team
- Consider submitting a proposal for a 30-minute presentation about a story of success, innovation, or hope you want to share (See the link below.)
CALL FOR PROPOSALS
If you are interested in making a presentation to share one of your important success stories, please respond to Michael O’Leary by August 31. The form can be accessed at CCA Fall Conference 2017 RFP
Community Colleges of Appalachia (CCA)
The Community Colleges of Appalachia (CCA) is a voluntary association of public community colleges serving the common interests of member colleges and their communities through programs and services responsive to the unique cultural, geographic, and economic development challenges facing the region.
Contact at CCA:
- Brian Swords (email@example.com)
Where to Stay
A group block reservation has been placed at South Branch Inn in Moorefield, WV.
- South Branch Inn
- 1500 US Highway 220 North
- Moorefield, WV 26836
- Group Name: Community Colleges of Appalachia Fall Conference
- # of Rooms Blocked – 25
- Arrival Date: Wednesday, November 1, 2017
- Departure Date: Friday, November 3, 2017
- Group Rate: $89.00 plus tax for two guests, Standard Room
Notes: Reservations made under this group block will receive the group rate for the basic Standard Room. Other Deluxe Rooms and Suites may be available for reservation but these rooms will not have the same discounted group rate. The group block will be removed on October 18, 2017. Reservations can still be made after this date but will not receive the same discounted group rate.
Call for Reservations: 1-800-856-9167 (available 24 hours a day)
Click here to view the event sponsors